Forums » Singles' Discussion

She said she can never cook

• February 24, 2016 10:05 PM CET
    My fiancee categorically told me she can't be doing the cooking when we get married and I don't want housemaid or cook in my house. I have not married her and she saying this. Please come to my rescue o....
  • February 25, 2016 9:20 AM CET
    I guess she is not ready to settle down or she really doesn't understand her role as a wife. That's just my view
    • 212 posts
    February 25, 2016 11:54 AM CET

I do not even know what to say. Has she been cooking before now? My dear,It is your cross oh. If you can put up with it,go ahead and if you cannot,then move. ALthough talk to her first especially if she has other smashing qualities . Find out why she made that statement.

• 212 posts
    February 25, 2016 11:55 AM CET

I do not even know what to say. Has she been cooking before now? My dear,It is your cross oh. If you can put up with it,go ahead and if you cannot,then move. ALthough talk to her first especially if she has other smashing qualities . Find out why she made that statement.

• February 26, 2016 5:59 PM CET
    If a lady doesn't know how to cook then am sure it will be hard for such person to raise her own kids because I see it as laziness ! As for me I can't Marry such person cos this thing call food causes Alot of dispute in marriages ...please shine ur eye make you no end up in Mr biggs or tantalizer
  • March 2, 2016 10:18 AM CET

That's a joke from her