Forums » Singles' Discussion

They are always after my Financial status

• March 12, 2016 11:07 PM CET
    Every lady i've ever met in my life are always after my status, what I have, where I work, if I have a car and all. God has blessed me indeed but even when I pretend not to have anything they won't stay and I really need to settle down. Please I need help....
    • 11 posts
    March 13, 2016 1:44 PM CET
    Hmmm! Maybe we should ask you what you look out for. What are you after? If EVERY one you have met seen to be after your money it's probably time to ask what you want as to always be attracted to same kind. You say you sometimes pretend I'm wondering why, looks like you are expecting them to be interested in what you have. If you indeed a khc user you should have known by now that you don't make a move except led by God. Do you try been friends or jump into a relationship just cos you feel you are ready?
    • 5 posts
    March 14, 2016 7:48 AM CET
    Hmmm, there's no need to pretend or be desperate. The right woman will come along and may be just may be you go after a particular type. Try and be friends with someone without letting on about relationship. And change the type of women. I think