Forums » Singles' Discussion

My Father said over his dead body

• March 15, 2016 2:34 AM CET
    Right from when we were much younger, my dad usually said we must not marry from another village aside from ours, I never took this serious not until I was ready to marry and it became a war of words between my father and I to the extent that he said there was an oath between him and my late mum that none of the children would marry from another village . Please how can I tell my fiancée of 5 years that it's over because of my parental preference. I'm so confused .
  • March 16, 2016 8:38 PM CET
    You need not to be confuse ...I stand to be corrected,if you make a mistake of marrying from your village as requested by ur dad honestly it's like you putting ur hand into their tradition and it's diabolical cos it's like they are trying to tie you down with them ancestral believe ...but as a child of GOD you don't take to that....alot of wedding without the father on sit or mother ... Your Pastors and GOD will bless your wedding if them no come ..... I hate such things #I must marry from my Village#.at this computer age? At this Jesus time?