Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is a Non- Catholic

• March 15, 2016 10:49 PM CET
    I met this guy during the last Christmas and he seems to be the loveliest man on earth only to discover he is not a Catholic which makes it almost impossible to get married owing to the fact that I've always wanted to marry a Catholic. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose this amazing young man but my religious beliefs are also very fundamental to me and wouldn't want to trade it. What am I supposed to do?
    • 194 posts
    March 16, 2016 8:07 AM CET

Well, i wouldnt want to talk about catholicism and pentecostalism. But first, Have you talked to your father in heaven? What does He have to say about the relationship? Has God told you this is the man for you? I think God's directive is the first and paramount thing in making this decision.

However, If you still insist in him being a catholic, then you have to let him go. Can two walk together except they agree??? 

Its so sad we are divided along denominational lines.

• March 16, 2016 11:03 AM CET
    Paying close attention to what God says about every area of our life as Christians is germane. Whether he is catholic or non-catholic, the salient question you need to ask yourself since you already have a soft spot for him is 'what is God's mind about him?' Be careful not to allow doctrines make decision for you because 'Man' established it. God bless.
  • March 16, 2016 8:43 PM CET
    When you base your relationship on denominational believe then God is not involve,instead ask GOD to show you if he is the right fellow..... The only mistake you can make as far as am concern is you marrying a Muslim ....so other denomination still.represents the body of Christ.which must not be divided