Forums » Singles' Discussion

"I can never marry an illiterate."

• March 17, 2016 11:24 PM CET
    I have been dating her since secondary school after which I was working and doing small business in which I used my profit to train her all through university and now that she's a graduate I caught her cheating then I asked her why? She said she can never marry an illiterate. I felt very disappointed and I feel like killing her right now....
    • 1 posts
    March 20, 2016 8:50 PM CET

It is quite heart-breaking and i understand how you feel. This is the reason why it is risky to invest hugely in someone who is not yet your spouse especially if they don't have the fear of God. I will advise you not to soil your hands with blood or evil because of money which is transient, just ask God for strength to move on and God will give you the best to wipe your tears away. Going further to force her to stay or inviting pastors, elders, friends etc to talk to her is even of no use since she already started having that mindset and cheating already. Being with her is only going to end in utter regret, so leave her to God and embrace Him to mend your breaking heart.