Forums » Singles' Discussion

She has a child and she wants me to keep it a secret

• March 27, 2016 9:05 PM CEST
    My girlfriend already has a child when she was in college and i'm ready to accept her and the child but she doesn't want me to tell my friends and family that part of her. I tried to convince her that it's not about them but us and besides I love her just the way she is yet she wants me to keep it a secret. Please what should I do?
    • 212 posts
    March 30, 2016 12:44 PM CEST

That information is a very vital one and should be revealed. Although you have to use your disgression. Talk to your dad if you have a very good relationship with him and if he backs you up,then the whole family can then hear it from him. As for friends,it is not compulsory unless few of your friends whom you have a strong bond with. Do not go broadcasting it. reassure her that you love her and not even her child can make you change your mind. She just needs reassurance. if she knows you would stand for her if your family object,she would allow you tell them.

Such information is too vital. Your pareants may even do a background check on her and find out and that will be more trouble.

So do the right thing