Forums » Singles' Discussion

I'm tired and I want to quit

• May 11, 2016 6:57 AM CEST
    We've being dating for close to three years but all along her attitude as expected of a wife to be has grown from bad to worse. It's so terrible I can't even consider her marriage again. Please is a attitude enough reason to quit a relationship?
    • 194 posts
    May 11, 2016 8:46 AM CEST

My brother, attitude is a core factor in deciding who you spend the rest of your life with!

But ask yourself, why has she changed? In what areas has she changed? Is it due to peer pressure or bad influence? Or is she straying/weakening in faith?

Now, talk to her and let her know exactly in details your observations and how you feel.

Above all, go back to your source-the holyspirit. Seek the face of God over this relationship again. He will direct you on wheteher to proceed or break off.

Ensure you settle this matter, dont shrug it off, dont assume!

• 73 posts
    May 11, 2016 2:03 PM CEST
    A good one from Adetiloye. O Yes! Bad Attitude is enough reason to call it quits in a relationship because it is so vital in a person's life especially a woman. A woman with a bad attitude will hardly see good in another person but herself alone, it's almost the same as one with a bad character. But like Adetiloye rightly said there is need to talk one on one with her. Sit her down prayerfully and ask her what is going on inside of her, inquire if she's aware of her behaviours recently, point them out to her, you might save a soul you know but if she's nonchalant about it let her be and pray to God, the giver of good gifts He will give you a good girl/lady for a wife. Also be sure you are not treating her shabbily as in disrespecting her, it's important. Kindly trust wholeheartedly in the Lord bearing in mind Proverbs 3 :5_6. Goodluck dearie.
    • 48 posts
    May 11, 2016 7:45 PM CEST
    My brother attitude is very important in a relationship because it determines the state of the heart.
    The problem I can sense with your lady is that she doesn't know things concerning relationships and marriage and see needs to learn.
    you need to prayerful talk to her and also involve a pastor or mentor for counseling.
    You need to fight for your relationship as long as you have the peace of God about settling with her. No one is perfect and attitude is something that can be worked on by the help of the holyspirit.
    Also find out the kind of friends that she has, are they the worldly dot com women who have a wrong mindset about marriage? she may be influenced by a wrong company of friends.

may God guide you.