Forums » Singles' Discussion

She likes clubbing

• May 17, 2016 4:00 AM CEST
    I saw a sister in my fellowship and I decided to say hello to her with the intention of asking her out later as i'm single and seriously searching. She sings so well and whenever she's privileged to share the word, My God! Very sound and worded. We got along very quickly and became very close. As days go by I sensed somethings about her and I decided to keep an eye on her. I wasn't trying to monitor her or something but I just wanted for be sure about my guess, lo and behold my guess was right. I found out that she visit the club every Friday. I was perplexed and surprised. How can this be? A child of the kingdom clubbing? I really don't know how to go about this may be I should ask her or something. I need some advice please. Thank you.
    • 194 posts
    May 17, 2016 11:43 AM CEST

Well dear bro, thank God for alerting your spirit. I advice you to shelve your relationship plans for now. YES, am sure you havent consulted God on this matter yet.

Just remain a platonic friendship for now. Also, in the spirit of fellowship, talk to her about your observation and advice her in the way of the Lord.

• May 17, 2016 11:50 AM CEST

May be she's going there for evangelism lolz 

You will have to ask her, what her mission/purpose is (in going there).

Since she's still at friend level, you can advise/correct her.

• May 17, 2016 11:54 AM CEST
    I would advice you stop any deeper form of relationship for now. Go back to God who know both of you.
    • 73 posts
    May 17, 2016 3:02 PM CEST
    Well guys, you've all spoken well just like every other guy. I'll love you my dear to take it one day at a time. She is now your friend and there is nothing wrong if you approach your friend and ask her some questions. I'm not saying you should date her o, no, but try and find out why a good soloist and one a little grounded with the word of God do in such places where Angels will dread to trode maybe you'll get a shocking revelation that will help others and even save her life.

First things first. You must go to the Lord first and be sure to allow Him lead but if you know you are not strong as in well-grounded in the Lord, do not attempt to even ask her at all because evil communication the Bible say corrupts good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33. May you be guarded fully by the Holy Spirit my dear. BECAREFUL & BE WISE!!!