Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is not Man enough

• May 18, 2016 5:49 AM CEST
    After so many months of considering his proposal to be in a relationship with him, I finally said yet but to my utter surprise he's unable to make decisions by himself. When we agree on a plan, once someone else says something different he would change the whole plan without even carrying me along. I'm tired of this issue, can he really take decisions when we get married and stick to it? please what's your advise.
    • 194 posts
    May 18, 2016 1:22 PM CEST

Dear sis, I think it will not be right to say 'He is not man enough'. I think you do not yet understand that part of his personality.

He just might be the very reserved type, or the 'internaliser type or he is more of a solo worker on things or just generally lacks communication skills.

He might also be the logically-calm type that takes time and a lot of consideration to make decisions and does things by himself.

Bottomline: Talk about this issue with himand let him tell you more about his personality and how he processes things. You both should be patient to understand these little peculiarities about yourselves.

Dont shout at Him or tell him he isnt man enough!