Forums » Singles' Discussion

I don't know what to do with my feelings

• May 20, 2016 5:50 AM CEST
    There is this guy in my church that I like so much and i've been having this feeling for almost two years now, though everyone says he treats me specially from every other person and it seems that way to me as well but I don't know if he feels the same or just seeing me like a sister. I have never spoken to him personally about it because I don't think i'm ready for dating. I just need some advice on what to do please.
  • May 20, 2016 11:41 AM CEST

Since you said you are not ready... Pls, don't ready yourself pls.

The SoS put it this way "Don't excite (wake up) love, until the time is ripe--and you're ready" 2:7(MSG)

If he's yours, God (your heavenly Father) won't let it pass you by (at the right time).

This post was edited by Olawale John Courtesy OLAGUNJU at May 20, 2016 2:47 PM CEST
  • May 20, 2016 2:40 PM CEST
    Honey,all you need to do is Practically talk to God about it...You can't handle everything your self..Pastor Sophia told us about how she as a young girl commited her emotions into Gods hands;She asked God to help her manage get emotions till it's the right time ..You can do same..Ask God to help you and He will release it back to you at the right time..