Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I know am in love with the wrong person?

• May 31, 2016 6:31 AM CEST
    It is over eight years now and I've been into several relationships but something will just happens and it never gets to work. This has led me to believe several schools of thought and ideologies on discovering the right person who fits my destiny still I'm confused because they are not applicable in this part of the world. Please how do I know i'm in love with the wrong person?
    • 3 posts
    May 31, 2016 1:51 PM CEST
    <p>Dear, as for me i will tell you that the most important thing is the compartability. if your way of life does not match with his or hers, then you will know. Though they are many. Its a matter of knowing the person character and taking note of them. Above all prayers</p>
    • 2 posts
    May 31, 2016 4:28 PM CEST
    <p>hmmm.if you truly have the spirit of God in you.There will be signs pointing dat u're in the wrong relationship. signs like not been able to find common ground on issues irrespective of ur differences, advice n warning from God through well meaning friends and pastors and the most important no peace in your heart about the relationship.</p>