Forums » Singles' Discussion

He lied about his job

• June 8, 2016 6:37 AM CEST
    We met two years ago and liked each other so well, we started dating after some months and suddenly discovered he didn't have any job as he said at the beginning of our relationship. I'm really heartbroken because he wasn't being truthful about himself, in few months we would be having our introduction and i'm really worried if there are still other crucial things he wasn't truthful about. Please what is your advise ?
    • 194 posts
    June 8, 2016 1:47 PM CEST
    <p>Dear sister, its alarming you have known him for two years, yet you couldnt tell if he really had a JOB, and its sad He couldnt tell you the truth having known you that long.</p>
    <p>Well, for me, i personally advice that though 'Introduction' is not wedding, it is the first step. So, pls postpone that introduction until he gets a stable Job to build a family with. </p>
    <p>YES, forgive him but dont have that introduction yet.</p>
    <p>It will also be a good time to have a talk with him to tell you all you dont know that he has kept as a secret. Secrets in relationship is very dangerous!</p>
    <p>Finally, pls do pray about him again and be sure to receive a 'go ahead', from God before proceeding further. If he is a chronic liar, God will reveal it to you.</p>