Forums » Ladies Forum

The Mercies of the Lord

• 300 posts
    July 12, 2016 12:19 AM CEST
    It is by the mercies of God that we are alive today. If not God on our side, we would have been consumed. Therefore, we should be grateful to God in whatever situations we find ourselves; Singles, waiting to be found, engaged, about to wed, and Married couple. Bible says' it's not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth but it is of God that showeth Mercies . This is to Call our attention to ask for the mercies of God when we are praying for ourselves, our partner, our future home, our Marriage. Bible says ' His mercies endure the forever. They are be every morning, it's just like us. Having new wine into our relationships or marriages everyday. Wow, how sweet that would be. It says his mercies are new every morning. New wine. poured into our lives everyday, Then we are victorious already. Exodus 33:19, Romans9:15. Says' I would have mercy on whom I would have mercy... so we should tune our prayers into Lord having mercy on us. When the Mercies of the Lord come upon us, we become different, distinct and have Uncommon favours all round. See the lives of Joseph, Daniel, Solomon, esther,Ruth. It was just because the mercies of the lord were upon them. God is a Merciful God. I pray God to keep adding new wine into our lives, relationships and Marriages in Jesus name. Begin to ask God for his mercies in the areas that seem so difficult, he would come through for you in Jesus name. Amen