Forums » Ladies Forum

Fullness of Joy

• 300 posts
    July 16, 2016 12:18 AM CEST
    John 16: 24b. Ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full. We as children of God have the right to fullness of Joy in our lives, ministry, career, relationship and Marriages. Vs24a says Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall Receive, that your Joy may be full. This is God wish for our lives, relationships and marriages. But the devil doesn't want this for us ; John 10:10 says the enemy, who's is the enemy- The Devil, came to steal, to kill and destroy ( in other words, to steal , kill and destroy our Joy) , But The Lord would not let him do so. Jesus says, I have come that ye might have life and have it abundantly....Halleluyah!. Bible says we should not be ignorant of the vices of the devil.......that might want to crop up in our relationships , these are; lies, fornication, adultery , stealing, cheating, backbiting, jealousy, hatred, bitterness. We should not allow the devil lure us into all these things. James 4:7 says Submit yourself to The Lord, and resist the devil and he would do what...he would flee from you. You have to be intentional in the resisting. Submit yourself to The Lord, make up your mind not to go back into those sins again. Tell the devil his time is up, Jesus is The Lord over your life now. Use the word of God against him and you would see him running away. The devil has been defeated already, why because Jesus conquered him. Get good mentors over you, so that you can be on check and prevent you from going back. I believe when we submit to The Lord, that the fullness of Joy that Jesus wishes for everybody would come and dwell in our lives. Amen. Remain Blessed.