Forums » Men's Forum

I need Help!

• 867 posts
    July 30, 2016 5:30 AM CEST
    Long before gaining admission into a higher institution of learning, my parents had always told me stories of people who lost it in school, due to influence from their peers. However, I kept assuring them I wouldn't let them down.

I'm in my second year now, and I've decided to make things right.
    But the problem is how do I tell my parents, especially my dad, who has so much confidence in me, that I've been living in pretense all these while?

How do I tell him that a lady has aborted for me twice?
    How do I tell him I now smoke hemp, even better than those who taught me?
    How do I tell him I hardly attend classes? I'm always out of town.

He loves and trusts me so much, even more than my mom. I feel this will break him.
    Please, Help!
    This post was edited by Sylvester Obinna at July 30, 2016 5:31 AM CEST
    • 194 posts
    July 30, 2016 10:33 AM CEST
    Hi bro, am glad you've decided to make things right. I wish I knew what prompted you to make this decision.
    Anyway, making things right is not about your father, seriously, leave him out of this. Dont try to make amends because of your father, so you dont have to tell him all these now.
    Listen, making things right is about your life, destiny and God. Run to God who already knows all these things you've done yet still loves you. Repent and be saved. Then you can receive love, grace and power to start again.
    God wants the best for you. You can still fulfill your destiny, never too late.
    Dont live for your earthly father, live for God, your heavenly father.

Take care.