Forums » Men's Forum

I like her, but...

• 867 posts
    July 31, 2016 4:25 AM CEST
    There is a young lady among the ushers in my church. She is exceptionally beautiful. Her smile alone will make you rededicate your life to Christ. The way she will welcome you, you'll immediately make up your mind to join the church. She has a good dress sense, with high taste for quality.

She is a godly lady. She loves the Lord, and it is visible to all. My Pastor recently said she'll be a good "Mummy G O. She has a giving spirit. She hates to see people in need.

I've never fallen in love before, but right now, I think I'm lying down in love. I've prayed about her. No vision, no dream, no word, no nothing, but I feel OK within me. I just have this feeling of all is well.

But the problem is this: how do I tell her how or what I feel, considering the fact that many "spiritual brothers" are also eyeing her? What do I say? How do I say it? When is the appropriate time?
    This post was edited by Sylvester Obinna at July 31, 2016 4:29 AM CEST
    • 194 posts
    July 31, 2016 9:15 AM CEST
    Bro, relax, dont follow all the emotions and chemicals playing in ur head.
    Dont start the relationship based on a feeling...yes even a feeling of wellness.You should a have a deep seated conviction and vision. So that when you open your mouth you would know what to say.
    In the meantime, start and keep godly friendship with her till the right time (if she is for you.)