Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I deal with rejection?

• August 5, 2016 7:19 AM CEST
    I'll be 37 this year and the truth is not at any point did I succeed in getting into a relationship or even have any for a day, all I keep getting is no reply or not interested. In fact I've tried several methods but it never worked, please what is your advise before I become 40 and realise i'm still single and searching.
    • 16 posts
    August 5, 2016 9:09 AM CEST
    The most important thing is to intensify your prayer ???? life. But then I don't want to totally agree with you that you get rejected by every lady. There must be some that you reject probably because you feel they are below your standard. One thing is certain you will never find a perfect girl ????. You may have to amend your taste since you are not getting any younger. I'm not saying you should go for someone you don't like. But you must be ready to shift ground on account of your age. However like I said before be very prayerful as God maybe preparing someone special for you. It's well
    • 6 posts
    August 7, 2016 11:48 PM CEST
    I think you should pray abt it and b open minded. Find God,find urself and he will find a wife for u. Its well