Forums » Ladies Forum

She Made me Do it.

• 300 posts
    August 8, 2016 11:50 PM CEST
    As a Medical Doctor, you get to meet different kind of people everyday with all sorts of cases. From the very young to the very old ones. You can meet a young Guy, I mean very young who presents with symptoms of STI( Sexually transmitted infection) and when you begin to question them, they say things Like' I don't usually do this, or am not the Jeru trap person. They make me do it, and if I don't do it, they think am Gay or a Nerd. Who makes you do it. The Ladies/Girls.
    Am surprised at this, right from the early ages, it's the Ladies that initiates the Jeru trap. And if I don't do it, they think am Gay or a Nerd. What are our Ladies turning into? We at KHC know better, that if we out our hands into fire, we get burnt. Prov 6:27' Can a man take fire in bosom and his clothes not be burned.
    As Ladies, We should live our lives with utmost dignity and pride with our heads high. Preserving our bodies for that special person that God sends our way. We should stand for righteousness and not us initiating Jeru trap like what is happening in our world today. Decide to do it right. Don't think compromising to keep a Guy would work. In fact, the guy would see you as cheap as possible. You should be your brothers keeper and protect your man, pray for him, don't lure him or wear provocative clothes that would him fall. Let the guy know what you stand for. Any guy that is insisting on sleeping with you. Please let him go.
    Bible says, every sin that a man makes is without his body. But that which commiteth adultery/fornication sinneth against his Body. Let's decide who we want to serve. Either we are for the Lord or for the devil. Bible says I have placed before you life and death, choose life that you may live. I pray God to help us all. Remain blessed.