Forums » Singles' Discussion

I love him but I find light in complexion guys attractive

• February 20, 2015 6:35 AM CET

I love my fiance but I find light in complexion guys attractive. My fiance is dark, what should I do? I can't break uo with him becasue of his complexion.

• 212 posts
    February 20, 2015 11:15 AM CET

This is a tactical question. You call him fiance already meaning a level of commitment is establsihed and then you cannnot break up for complexion. You have answered the question already. Check to see if the fair thing is influence. I am normally not a skin colour freak but peer  influence made me prefer dark guys.But even at that i found out ddep down inside of me,colour is not an issue if the guy meets the core needs like value system,cogeniality and ability to care and take responsibility.So plaese check to see if its influence or really you.You need to be attracted to him,its important. Go back to prayer,do not go with an already made up mind. God is your father. He understands how you feel. Explain to him and talk to Him as one sitting with you. Be very sincere and then pray in tongues. You would get dierction.It works

• 16 posts
    March 5, 2015 5:15 PM CET
    Okay. First of all there is nothing wrong with having a preference. Its normal, it is one of the intricate things God put in us that makes us human.

Second is that not everything you are attracted to that is good for you. The Bible says that there's a way that seems good to a person but the end is destruction. Am I saying light skinned people are intrinsically evil? Nope. I'm saying that what you want may not be what you need.

Thirdly talk. Talk. Talk. Talking to God is a first and then talk about it with your fiancé. If he loves you, he will accept it.