Forums » Ladies Forum

Why Worry?

• 300 posts
    September 27, 2016 12:46 AM CEST
    We go through his life, thinkng of many things, especially we ladies, our minds cannot just be idle, it has to be thinking of something at every moment! That's the way we were made.
    It shouldn't get to a point that every of our thought now turns to worry, worry leads to anxiety, which then leads to fear.
    The guy doesn't like me, does he really love me, how do I respond to him , would his parents eventually like me, would this relationship work at all, would it lead to marriage, what shall we eat? And on and on ....Yes it's good to think about these things so as to work towards over coming them, but not to a point to prevent us from moving forward, that's what depression due to worry causes....
    Let's look at the scripture...

Matthew 6:31-33King James Version (KJV)

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Take no thought of what you would wear, how the marriage would work, how you would get out of bad situations...Our Heavenly Father knows that you would be in need of them...But see ye first God..

We shouldn't worry about anything, that is the will of God for us ..when you leave everything in God hands, he would make it happen....

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God
    Another translation says, Do not fret, Do not be anxious about anything...

So please, let's not worry about it...it helps you think better , Put all the worry and burdens on him, because he careth for you and I...

God bless you...