Forums » Ladies Forum

Oya, Let's do it..

• 300 posts
    September 27, 2016 11:03 PM CEST
    Have you been under intense pressure that you just feel sooner or later, you would cave in.. You should have a rethink about that, and try to weigh the consequences of your actions than the period of that Just enjoyment or feeling...can you weigh it? See it doesn't compare. The glory you would get from the future, cannot be compared to the feeling of just now.

Look at Joseph, Joseph was a man under intense pressure daily..yet he held on and refused to compromise himself....let's look at the srcriptures. After daily persuasion and attacks from his madam, he said in Gen 39:9

KJV There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

This great wickedness and sin against God.why did he say that? Because he loved God. Do you love God the way you say you do, then keep his commandments..

No matter what is happening around you, you should know when to stand up , flee or Run...As ladies, stand your ground and don't give in and say Oya, let's do it..That would be a great sin and wickedness against God. You should be conscious of that . And what's God business in our lives anyways? Some people would ask......, it's because he Loves you soo much and wants you to have the best. That is why he is soo much concerned about your life than you are....

1 Corinthians 6:19-20King James Version (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Your body is the temple of the HolyGost, and the holy spirit resides in your body. So before you take that next step, enquire from him. And he would surely direct you well.
    See your life as Joseph's Life... The presence of God was constantly with him...Do you want that? Then maintain your ground and don't compromise..

I pray God to help us all in Jesus name! Remain Blessed...