Forums » Ladies Forum

It's that Simple...

• 300 posts
    October 16, 2016 11:26 PM CEST
    1 Samuel 2:30King James Version (KJV)

30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

It's that simple, just as the topic says... God honors his word more than anything. Everything we might ever need has been given to us.
    Bible says eyes have not seen nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the thing The Lord prepares for those who love him... 1corinthians 2:9.
    Do you love God? Are you a God lover? Them you should hold unto his word...

Like earlier said, God has given us everything we need, it's that simple. He tells you, if you do this and this, theses are what would happen to you.. It his WORD!
    God is not a man that should lie nor the son of man that he should repent, has he said and would he not do it, or has he promised and would he not make it come to pass....numbers 23:19

GOD CANNOT LIE! His words are yea and amen. We just only need to follow his instructions given to us, and we won't have head/heartache...

Now , let's look at the verse above. 1samuel 2:30
    The latter part said, for them that honour me,mi would honour.... As simple as it can be

We have been complaining, God doesn't hear my prayers, God is not answering me, God is not interested in my relationship/marriage .

But have you been honoring God? He said so in his word, if you honour me, I would honour you...meaning he would honour you, your life, your prayers, your requests...etc so far it's in the will of God.

So I ask again, have you been honoring God, in your life, your speech, thoughts, desires, your body, your relationship , your marriage .

You cannot abound in sin and expcect God to honour you. It's not possible!
    So choose /decide to honour God with everything that you have.

If you honour him, he would honour you.
    I pray God, to open the eyes of our understanding .
    Remain Blessed...