Forums » Singles' Discussion

I still struggle with lustful thoughts

• February 24, 2015 6:44 AM CET

I still struggle with lustful thoughts which often lead me to sexual sins, especially afer watching a film or two. What can I do to overcome this struggle?

• February 24, 2015 10:43 PM CET
    Destroy all the sexual materials and refrain from watching those films. Anytime u find yourself thinking about it, meditate on the word of God
    • 212 posts
    February 25, 2015 1:51 PM CET

I understnad you very well. I must let you know we all have our bait that lures us to sexual sin.Normally there is this umpire in the heart of a true believer that alerts you when you are going down spiritually. You feel uncomfortable. I notice movies and social media becomes more interesting. If i don not take heed,i would find myself in a state of mind i detest. You need spiritual strength to walk consistently in the spirt. Its work but you have to preserve your spirtual walk above all.Recognise your bait. Moovies,wrong gist or friends or demonic thoughts.we can fight it.I recently kept on confessing his strength is made perfect in my weakness when i found out sexual sin is trying to get a hold on me. My dear in this perverse generation.always remember to whisper to God for help and he would help u.