Forums » Ladies Forum

Who is your Man?

• 300 posts
    November 28, 2016 10:59 PM CET
    We keep learning each day, to become better persons for our selves and also in our marriage. We meet different types of men everyday, but categorically they can be summarized into 3 types.
    1. The Bossy man
    2. The visionary man
    3. The stable man

Each of these men, have their peculiarities, advantages and disadvantages. They are more or less based on their nature of either choleric, sanguine, melancholy and phlegmatic.
    We would look more on each of them , as the days goes by....

All in all, either bossy, visionary or stable man. Your husband is your husband, and you should accept him for who he is and do t try to change him, if not you would end up being frustrated doing that. Be the helper you were called to be, and not a teacher, judge or critic to him, sooner or later, your husband wouldn't want to discuss things with you, because he knows you would end up judging him.
    Before you say you want to change him, you knew hm before getting married to him, accepting him for who he is is the best way to make your relationship grow! blossom and beautiful.

As an helper, if you love God, you would obey his commandments . God commandments to wives says, we should submit to our husband, didn't say when in the mood or not, or whether we like it or not. It said as unto The Lord . If we love God, we would want to obey him, and in doing so, submit to our husbands regardless of who they are, or what they did or what they are not doing....

John 14:21
    He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

He that hath his commandments, word and keepeth them . I.e doeth them....it is he that Loveth me.....Do you Love God as you claim to, then you should obey his word, he said in Ephesians 5: 33, wives should see that she references her husband. That is God word, Very word of God is pure. We shouldn't take one aspect, and leave another.

So if you don't obey God word, you know you are disobeying God. Thou shall not lie, thou shall not steal, thou shall not commit fornication, wives thou shall see that you reference and submit to your husband in all things. It's same disobedience to the word of God when you don't do it.

Whoever your man is, let us learn that they require our respect, honour and Love. That is the position God has placed us in, and the earlier we learn this , the better would be our relationships.
    Ephesians 5:33Amplified Bible (AMP)

33 However, each man among you [without exception] is to love his wife as his very own self [with behavior worthy of respect and esteem, always seeking the best for her with an attitude of lovingkindness], and THE WIFE (must see to it] that she respects and delights in her husband [that she notices him and prefers him and treats him with loving concern, treasuring him, honoring him, and holding him dear].

She respects him
    Delights in her husband
    Notices him
    Prefers him
    Treats him with loving concern
    Treasure him
    Honour him
    Hold him dear

All these are just words use to explain REVERENCING YOUR HUSBAND as contained In The King James Version, as we would see..
    Ephesians 5:33King James Version (KJV)

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

At no particular time was mentioned, or period or event, was it mentioned when we should reverence him. At every point of time, because if we really have the fear of God in us, once we don't do it, we have disobeyed God. As lieing, stealing, fornicating etc are Sins, so also is a wife who doesn't reverence her husband!

Ladies let's be careful and watchful. I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding even as we continue tomorrow .

God bless you!