Forums » Ladies Forum

It makes a difference!

• 300 posts
    December 5, 2016 10:11 PM CET
    His presence in your life should make a difference, you are now a new creature, old things have passed away, behold everything is now new.

If you look at the story of Joseph, all through from his teenage years, The Lord was with him. I look at the life of Joseph, and imagined what if God wasn't with him, do you think he would have had it easy as he did? No I dont think so...

If you decide to live for God, follow his statutes and live by his rules , would God leave you or let you down... no he wouldn't.

So if you have been living right , obeying God commandments and yet you have not seen the miraculous happening . All things work together for Good to those who love God, and are called according to his purpose.
    You should continually be praying and Remember Joseph story anytime you feel like giving up. Let's look at Genesis 39 ;2

2 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.

Vs 21
    21 But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

The Lord was with Joseph all through out and made everything he had
    Prosper. His presence!

His presence makes all the difference. Seek to know him and live by his rules, and you see him by your side all through he Journey.
    Joshua 1:9

Joshua 1:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Wherever you go or going, ...God with you is all you need, in the journey of your life, academics, marriage, career.

Joshua 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.
    He has not changed, he said he will not fail you nor forsake you .

You just only need to call upon him. As you enter Into this new life of marriage. , career, finances, good health.

His presence in your life, makes the whole difference ,
    Righteousness exalt a nation, But sin is a reproach to men .

Live right, live holy, fear God..and let him totally transform your life....

Remain blessed!

This post was edited by Mrs Fehintola Ganiyu at December 6, 2016 8:42 PM CET