Forums » Ladies Forum

You Need Him!

• 300 posts
    December 13, 2016 11:11 PM CET
    What can you do without him. Almost nothing. His presence makes a whole lot of difference. As spiritual beings made by the father, we are to worship him in spirit and In Truth.

You need to make that decision, you are not sure if that guy is the one, you are confused . You need him?
    Let him direct your path, and he cannot lead you wrong ! God is not man! What would happen 20yrs from now, he has seen it all. So why not trust his decisions .

Psalm 119:105King James Version (KJV)

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

His word is a lamp unto your feet, that would easily show you around your legs, so you don't hit a stone, or you trip and fall, you can see all around you, and which path to take. That is what the word of God would do to you. Now it's a light to your path. As you keep walking , it's a light to your path, you can see far ahead, you can run if you like, because the light is shining ahae of you.

The Word is Paramount! It would safely guide you in making the right decisions. Anything that is contrary to the word of God is false. So if a guy has traits that are contrary to the word of God, you might want to reconsider . Any Guy that approaches you, he must pass the test of the word, and see that he lives by it.

But be careful! There are wolves in sheep clothings! Bible says, Test all spirits! By their fruits , ye shall know them. Still be praying and God would definitely reveal their true nature to you.

Just hold unto Jesus, he is the beginning and the End. He knows all things before it happens.
    Surrender your life to him today. And just leav everything in his hands. Let him take care of it. He would never fail you! Never! He would always come through for you.

Joshua 1:5King James Version (KJV)

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, Today, and forevermore. His word cannot fall to the ground! He said He would not fail thee nor forsake thee....
    Halleluyah..Glory be to God!

Follow his leading today, The best awaits you...