Forums » Men's Forum

Entering the holies of holies!

• 867 posts
    December 20, 2016 7:21 PM CET
    Come to think of it...
    Must we have jeru trip on the wedding night?
    I hear there's a blessing attached to it, but what if one is tired, especially the lady...after all the wedding stress.
    Since we have all the time to ourselves, can't it be postponed till the following morning?
    • 194 posts
    December 21, 2016 8:03 AM CET

My brother I do not know of any scripture that makes it compulsory (with a blessing) for you to copulate on your wedding night. If there is, I would love to know such.

It is important that jeru trip should come at the right time, right mood and right place, hence it should not be forced or done grudgingly. Your first jerutrip should be done enthusiastically, willingly and memorable. It may not be perfect as you have dreamt it, but it should be done happily.

From books I have read, its important you both sit before the wedding and have that discussion on how you want your wedding night to be. This is important to avoid failed expectations. You should agree on whether you will do it, or not or depend on how the day goes. This will help to either help to build anticipation or avoid disappointment as the case may be.

Remember, you have forever to keep having jeru trip, hence no rushing....with time it will get better like fine wine with time.