Forums » Ladies Forum

I Searched and Searched...

• 300 posts
    January 12, 2017 10:17 PM CET
    I searched all over, couldnt find nobody. The pain was too much for me to bear. I was hurting deep inside. I laid on my bed just thinking. How could this happen to me. He just left me like That, after all these years, after all what we had together, God...why!. Who would I share this pain with....

God is more than ENOUGH for our pain, hurt, sorrow, need, sickness, diseases....etc. Name it.
    Why not share it with him. He is ready to ever listen to you. The funniest thing is maybe this person had to go for the best to come in.

Bible says in

Matthew 11:28-30King James Version (KJV)

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Come unto me...All ye that Labour, heavy laden and I will give you rest. He says he would give you rest. God is not man that lies. Whatever he says he would do it.

Get Your rest in him and from him. He is all you need. He would comfort you , he would soothe you, he would give you the peace and joy you need.
    In the presence of the Lord, there is fullness of Joy.

Get up from that bed. Let the Joy of the Lord radiate in you. Stand on your feet. God is ever ready.

Also remember, all things work together for your good. ALL things not some things. Regardless that relationship didn't work out, you didn't get that job. Your expectations were not met.

Quit worrying! And say everything to God in prayers...
    You solve a lot praying than worrying
    Worrying won't get you to anywhere...

If you don't know Christ today...know him...stop searching and searching...
    Cling to him today, let him wipe your tears away, give you beauty for your ashes, oil of gladness for your shame.

God is ever faithful!
    Don't let go...
    God loves you!