Forums » Ladies Forum

Limitations in life...

• 300 posts
    January 13, 2017 11:53 PM CET
    We have been given everything we need in life through Christ Jesus. We only just need to get it from this world from the hands of the devil because we know our right and what rightly belongs to us.

Bible says in Ephesians 1:3

Ephesians 1:3King James Version (KJV)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

He has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus. With God we have everything. You only just need to believe it.
    We face lots of limitations to achieving this...
    Fear, unbelief, ignorance, sin etc...

When one of these are found in us, it affects the result we Would get.
    God said in his words..Honour me first, and I would honour you .
    Look at an example in the bible.

Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Because of your unbelief....if your faith is as small as a mustard seed for that your relationship, for your marriage, for that thing you are trusting God for...

Nothing shall be impossible unto you.. just apply your faith towards it.

He would come through for you...
    Keep off the limitations.. .

If you don't know Christ, all these spiritual and physical blessings cannot be released on your heads.
    You have to become a full member , until you check the site. Give your life to Jesus today, let him decorate your life with his goodness...

God bless You!