Forums » Ladies Forum

The story continues...

• 300 posts
    January 17, 2017 11:28 PM CET
    As I read in the Bible....if we want our lives to be like Joseph , there are certain things we need to do and needs to be done. We can't afford to live our life as everybody else, or better still, there are certain things we can't afford to do as Christians! Because we know who is in us, who we serve, who is our maker.
    When we do them, we get burned! As we saw yesterday, there's a link between Wisdom and True Happiness. We continue from there..... Ladies, it pays to be wise.....

Let's looks at
    Psalm 1Good News Translation (GNT)

BOOK ONE
    True Happiness
    1 Happy are those
    who reject the advice of evil people,
    who do not follow the example of sinners
    or join those who have no use for God.
    2 Instead, they find joy in obeying the Law of the Lord,
    and they study it day and night.
    3 They are like trees that grow beside a stream,
    that bear fruit at the right time,
    and whose leaves do not dry up.
    They succeed in everything they do.

The last statement got my attention...They succeed in everything they do! Praise God!
    Not in some things.....In everything ....EVERYTHING they do......

Do you want these in your life, you just need to follow the precepts of his book. And you have it.
    God is not man that he should lie. That is why you need to know him on a personal level.
    There are items he gives to his children, and he wouldn't just give to anybody.

Are you his child? Does he know you?

Vs 1 says Happy are those who reject the advise of evil people.... You know all these advises..but you decide to live for Christ alone, Happy are those who do not follow the example of sinners..

Where the lady decides to live for Christ and would not give her body out to anybody till she is married, where you take that decision to stop seeing that married man, where you decide to change your attitudes on lieing, stealing, fornication and adultery...

But your delight is in the law of The Lord, to study at his feet, to know more of him, to feed amongst the lilies....

Bible says you would be like a tree planted beside a stream, which brings forth fruit at the right time!
    Your leaves shall not wither, Amen! Meaning you shall continually shine, the glory of The Lord would continue to radiate all around you....,

To crown it up. You would succeed at EVERYTHING you do!
    Faithful God!
    God honours his word ....

Choose whom you would serve today! Do you love God? If you love him , you would obey his commandments..
    Look at

John 14:21New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

Jesus said he would come and manifest himself to you....Halleluyah! Just because you chose to love him by obeying his commandments .

If you honour God, he would honour you...1st Samuel 2:30b

but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteem.

Choose whom you would serve today....choose whom you would obey today...
    Would you continue to allow sin have dominion over you... Never! Christ paid the price for it all.

Don't let it go to a waste.... Give your life to Christ today ! And enjoy True happiness...

God bless you all !