Forums » Ladies Forum

Your Expectations shall not be cut short!

• 300 posts
    February 20, 2017 9:04 PM CET
    When you know the God you serve, you can be rest assured that all is working for your good!

I want to encourage somebody this day...Dont give up, God is never late, Dont Compare yourself to others, It doesnt take him anything for him to do whatever in your life...
    Genesis18:14 says Is there anything too hard for God to do!
    Since i was young and now that i am Old, i have never seen the righteous forsaken nor their seed beg for bread....psalms37:25...

They that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits...Daniel 11:32b

Hold unto your faith, Hold unto God..He can never fail you! It might not look right to you, you might not see the end of it all, that marriage might look clumsy and all...But your expectations shall not be cut short!

Jere 29:11 For i know what i am doing! ..He knows it all, Planned out! To give you that future that you expect!
    Ladies what are yu expecting. ..Quit worrying over it, Once you know you are in God plans, obeying him , living right, running away from compromise, paying your tithes....He would bless your life! And make all things work for your good.
    Why?
    Because he said it in his word ....Psalms 1:1-3
    You are blessed when you follow his word, you would blossom!, your leaf shall not wither! And whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper! Halleuyah!

God is faithful, God is not a man that lies! Hold him by his word and he would make all things come through for you. ..why?

3 John 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

He wishes for you to prosper in your health, relationship, Marriage, career, finances. ...but your Soul needs to prosper first!
    Seek God, Know him more, Enjoy that sweet fellowship with him, worship him in truth and spirit, prefer him above anything else, study his word, daily feeding in his word....

Ladies, stop worrying, leave everything to him
    Do not worry about anything,. Keep living right, Glorify God with your Body, Dont do what others are doing..it would lead you nowhere but sadn3ss, death and destruction which is the devil plan from the start.

The flesh profiteth nothing, but its the spirit that quickeneth you..the words that i speak to you they are spirit and life. John 6:63.

I trust God for a change and Testimony in your life...
    Remain Blessed!