Forums » Ladies Forum

You would always Win!

• 300 posts
    March 3, 2017 10:22 PM CET
    Mary had given up on it. Every of her mate got the admission she really wanted, but hers didn't come. She cried and cried. God , I serve you dutifully, kept myself from all compromise....why is this happening to me....Why!
    At times, situations like this could arise. But this is not the point to give up on God and consult other means or the way of the world.

Bible says who can separate us from the love of God. Romans 8:35
    Do you think, God forgot her, doesn't love her....No! He probably has something better for you, or just to test you faith. In courage somebody today, Hold unto your faith! God would honour you.m

When you are in Christ , you would always win. It might not look so initially. There might be battles that has been lost. But the war itself cannot be lost. Why Because in Romans 8: 31 tells...What shall we then say unto these things, if Christ b for us, Who can be against us!

Ladies, What is that thing that you are worried about, that you are thinking of, that would not let you sleep. Trust The Lord your God. If you are in Christ, then you should be rejoicing, cos you would always win!

1st Thessalonians 5:18' in all things, Give thanks. For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus.

When you seek to please God, your life would be blessed in all areas! People would see you and start asking....why , because

Proverbs 4:18King James Version (KJV)

18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

You would continue to shine! Your light would not go dim, your leave shall not wither, and whatever you lay your hands on would prosper....God is faithful!

You would not be put to shame. As you honour God, he would honour and surprise you.

I encourage you today, Stick with God! If you don't know him, surrender your life to him and let him accept you to his kingdom. Don't be lured by the devil or the evil one. They just have one mission...to steal, kill and to destroy .

Remain in Christ . If you have Jesus, you have all you need...
    Remain blessed!