Forums » Ladies Forum

Do you know who you have?

• 300 posts
    March 5, 2017 10:35 PM CET
    We are all preparing to get married as ladies, as this is a gift from God. Genesis 2:18.
    We don't know what we would face when we get there, or what lies ahead, but we know that if we have Jesus with us, he would make it sweet and flourishing.

That's why I ask you this question today, do you know who you have, who you carry? That's if you carry anybody at all.

I was listening to a sermon recently, and found that Marriage is an institution from God, which when on the right direction, the devil is right there to want to destroy it..John 10:10.

So you shouldn't give him a chance. This why you and your spouse have to be in agreement to fight him off...especially when he sees its a God centered relationship to produce Godly seeds.
    Bible says in 2nd Corinthians 10:4 ' For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but might through God. ....
    They are mighty through God...to pull down all forces against your marriage.
    So you shouldn't be nonchalant, you should develop a strong prayer life and stand in gap for your marriage. While yet you are single and even in marriage.

That's why I ask ....Do you know who you have?
    If you look at the story of Blind Bartimaeus....He knew who Jesus was..He knew what Jesus carried, He knew what Jesus could do!

That's why when he heard Jesus was passing by...Oh my! He didn't stop, he kept shouting, until Jesus stood still for him.

My friends....You have Jesus in you...Do you know what he can do, can you please don't stop asking, or praying until you see that thing com to pass....
    You are taking Jesus with you into your marriage, Do you forget you have him in you, Do not forget! Dear sisters, Call on him at very moment you can.

Be very conscious that Jesus is with you. .
    He said in his word Joshua 1: 9

Have I not commanded you?Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with you whithersoever thou goest...Halleluyah!

Be strong! Do not be afraid ! He is with you anywhere you go. In that marriage ,he is there...
    That's why you have to let him come into your life, if you haven't...Surrender your life life to Jesus. Make him the Lord over your life...in all areas, he would perfect you , nurture you, and groom you....

Look at the story of Jesus in the ship when the storm arose..Matthew 8: 24-27
    Jesus was with them sleeping.... Of course he knew what was happening...
    Would he have let them sink with him inside, of course not!
    But they were still afraid that the would sink...
    I want to encourage you today, single or married. If Jesus is in your ship, this is a reminder to let you know, he would rebuke the storm for you. That's why you need to know who he is, what he can do! He would never leave nor forsake you!

Look at the marriage of Canaan. Jesus mother knew who he was, and what he could do! She told them, whatever he tells you to do, do it....

Jesus never enters a place, a life, and that place would remain as it was ....never. He would always turn things around for you!

Do you know who he is? Do you know what he can do?
    Accept him into your life , and remember he is in the ship with you once you invite him...

God bless you!