Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiancée wants jeru trap by all means

• March 9, 2015 6:53 AM CET

Pastor, my fiancée wants jeru trap by all means. She keeps disturbing me. What can I do?

• 212 posts
    March 10, 2015 10:34 AM CET

Talk to the mentor of your relationshup. She probably is watching some movies she should npt watch,talking to the wrong people or the urges are just up. Do not yiels.She would thank you later.

• K T
    • 19 posts
    April 1, 2015 1:45 PM CEST

Firstly, you need to sit her down and ask the reason behind this action, if both of you agreed not to get involved in jeru trap before the courtship started, though i doubt if both of you reached a consensus never to have jeru trap during your courtship. Also, this might be caused by a lot of reasons. It might be due to friends' pressure from her side, fear of getting married to an impotent man, etc. Whatever the reasons, it doesn't justifies her action. Kindly ask her some questions such as, what if she gets pregnant, disease, etc.

If both of you have an authority figure(s) that you are accountable to, try and inform the person. However, if she still insist, then break off from the relationship.