Forums » Ladies Forum

Be knowledgeable!

• 300 posts
    March 11, 2017 11:44 PM CET
    Hosea 4:6New King James Version (NKJV)

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

We learn new things everyday. The difference between a man who is successful and one who is not is simply the amount of knowledge both has...Now they can have both knowledge, but it depends on what they both do with it.

To pass an exam or be given a certificate for a degree means you must be knowledgeable to an extent on that aspect.

There's a saying that Knowledge is Power...
    You prepare so much for an exam, you prepare to graduate and earn a living. You want to get married, have you prepared enough? This is even a course that doesn't have expiration day.

So I challenge you today, Have you been feeding in the lilies, to gather knowledge about it, left from right, reading books, studying well and hard.
    Yes , we cant do it by ourselves, that's why we need the help of the author .He knows it all, he would guide and guard us.

His book is also there for us to follow...
    Psalm 119:105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path....

So we won't fall, we won't fail, we won't stumble...
    Bible says through wisdom a house is built and by understanding, it is established....

What are you doing with the knowledge you gain from reading his word. Are a you applying it to your heart. Are you just an hearer, reader and not Doer...Be wise!

Ladies, we need to apply them to our hearts so that ttransformation can begin into preparing us for that special man.
    I pray God to open the eyes of our understanding...

Be knowledgeable!
    Prepare well for it

God bless you...