Forums » Singles' Discussion


    • Moderator
    • 7 posts
    March 12, 2017 7:15 PM CET

    I am engaged to my fiancee and we have been together for about 3 years. However, my father is not in total support of the relationship. He had asked us to wait since last year and is not forthcoming with any positive response. I am getting really disturbed and agitated. I don't know how much longer i have to wait and what to do if my father gives a negative response. Could you please advice me?

    • 3 posts
    July 5, 2017 10:45 AM CEST is well with you sis, I know how it feels to wait especially if its not forth coming but there certain things you will need to do with your partner.
    First, you both must seek the face of God as regards your father's consent, speak to him personally why he needs to give His consent, look for someone he respects a lot to speak to him, take your pastor to also plead and speak to him etc
    If at this point, he is still not giving his consent....then seek counsel from your local pastor as to what next!!!
    God will perfect all that concerns you and I know He will come and save you having done the above with faith in your heart
    • Moderator
    • 7 posts
    July 10, 2017 5:11 PM CEST
    Thanks a lot for the advice. Some of them are already underway. Thanks much.