Forums » Ladies Forum

It Pays to follow Jesus..

• 300 posts
    March 14, 2017 10:12 PM CET
    There are many ways to make it ....but there is only one way of eternity.
    Yes ,things are going on well with them but do they have Christ. If you live only to what this world can offer, then you have not started yet.
    There is more to this world than wealth, riches, Good marriage etc..

That is why you need to get it right in making the right choice of whom you marry, so it doesn't hinder your way to heaven...

Bible says in Matthew 6:33' But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall follow you...

Seek to please Christ, seek to want to do it right, to marry right, not just anybody...And am sure he would direct you!

Don't look at anybody relationship, Don't compare yourselves, Each relationshiops are unique and has different dealings with Christ.

The way they relate with Christ, is different from you. So stick with God, and get it Right!

As a Lady growing up, Do you have a personal relationship with Christ, because you need it even as you plan to be joined with somebody else. You need to be complete as a whole. To know when to get on your knees and pray for your marriage, for your man, to be fulfilling your role as his help meet...

You need to complement him, and not add to his burdens....
    Develop yourself, Choose to do it the right way...
    1st Samuel 2:30b: For them that Honour me, I will honour , and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Wisdom is to depart from evil. I pray God to open our eyes of understanding.

God bless you!