Forums » Singles' Discussion

She insisted that she had to feel me first.

• March 21, 2015 6:44 AM CET

She insisted that she cannot marry an impotent man and that she had to feel me first.

I told her I can't do it because we are children of God, but she wants to call off the relationship because I refused to give in to Jeru trap with her. I really love her. Please, advise.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at March 21, 2015 6:55 AM CET
    • 1 posts
    March 21, 2015 7:48 AM CET
    If she cannot trust God she cannot trust you. Don't give in to jeru trap cos that will destroy you. If she is truly saved, speak to her, it may be as a result of ungodly influence in her life. If you have a christian pastor that u are both accountable to, speak to him/her. If she still insist to feel u, then let her go and run for your dear life.
  • March 21, 2015 8:16 AM CET
    Run, run run.
    • 12 posts
    March 23, 2015 1:29 PM CET

please let her go. flee all apearances of evil, dont let her lure you into that.

• 6 posts
    March 23, 2015 1:52 PM CET
    U better keep the temple of God holy..Remember u are a spirit being with a soul living inside the body. And in ur spirit dwells the spirit of God. Pls do not do anything that would drive away the spirit of God in you. Study and meditate on Proverbs 10vs17 and God bless you. If d sister cant wait pls run run run
    • 7 posts
    March 26, 2015 1:15 PM CET

Sit her down and talk to her about this issue.. Advise on why you both need to wait till your wedding night. As this is not only honourable it is also the will of God.

Pray to God about it too, to give you the strength and will to overcome temptation. 

You have come a long way to give up now.

Dnt allow the 10mins enjoyment to destroy your destiny.

Remember obedience is better that Sacrifice. Flee from fornication.

Peace of the Lord be with You.(Amen)

• 2 posts
    April 15, 2015 2:02 PM CEST
    You have to hold on to the word of God in your relationship.

Her demands from you is most likely coming from her exposure to some secular movies or ungoldly friends influence on her life. Tell her that if she truely deserves you, she willl wait...

Love is patient and does not insist on its own way.

My bro, what she really needs is light and understanding in the word.

This post was edited by 'Femi Olabode at April 18, 2015 2:21 PM CEST