Forums » Couples

He is always uncomfortable and irritated

• March 31, 2015 7:18 AM CEST

I am the breadwinner of my family. Rather than for my husband to appreciate this, he is always uncomfortable and irritated. He lost his job since last year and we are praying for a new one. Since then, he just changed and gets angry easily. How can I handle this?

• 22 posts
    April 1, 2015 8:12 AM CEST
    It's well with you, my sis it's not easy, he is a man and it's not easy for him,prayer fully ignore his actions, that too is not easy, but to create peaceful atmosphere, you need to do that. Help him in anyway you could to secure another job. Its well with you.
  • K T
    • 19 posts
    April 1, 2015 2:09 PM CEST

My Sister, you need to understand that this is a trying time for your husband, especially as he has been unable to meet up with his role. Kindly exercise enough patience.

Also, you have to watch more of your actions and reactions, because any little thing, as a man, he will think you are being proud or you are not respectful.

Just pray more for him and ask God to help you relate with him more in love. I can tell you at the end of this challenge, your husband will commend you and even apologise.