Forums » Couples

We quarrel every blessed day!

• January 20, 2015 6:54 AM CET

I love my husband and i think he loves me too. But we quarrel every blessed day. The tension is more than the one on electric pole. What can we do, becasue I am tired o.

• 22 posts
    January 20, 2015 10:06 AM CET
    Dear sis, it's well, how long have you been married, since when did this unstoppable quarrel starts. You really have to be the "mumu" in this marriage, it's not about who is right or wrong, it's about moving forward. Pls dearie, you have to learn how to say sorry always even when you are right. Don't respond anytime you are angry, just keep quite. Its not easy but it's do able. Then read a lot of literature on line about what you are going tru. Pray also and read your bible too. Its well with you.
    • 2 posts
    January 21, 2015 6:03 PM CET

Sister, you have everything to stop the quarrel. Just like women, who love, need and want total divine love and never will let a man toil with that even if he doesnt give her money, men also have ego they never will let you assasinate. That ego is total divine respect. Submission is your duty, and that commands an automatic emotional obedience by the man to love you. All men bow to respect, especially from the woman they marry, apply that and the story will change for good.

• 2 posts
    February 4, 2015 12:43 PM CET
    Pls try and get the book "A woman after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George it will be helpful especially the part two of the book. It is well with you
    This post was edited by janet opeyemi at February 4, 2015 12:44 PM CET