Forums » Couples

My wife wants jeru trip once a week

• June 9, 2015 7:49 AM CEST

My wife wants jeru trip once a week and no more. How would I handle this as I am not okay with that.

• June 9, 2015 3:16 PM CEST

Basically, I think you should be very wise and patient in handling this issue. First you need to pray about this asking God for wisdom and believing He will grant you. Please dont try to act on impulse or based on how hurt you are. Dont also sweep this away or ignore it thinking you will try to cope. Dont cope least you get yourself into trouble. Not being sexually satisfied is very distracting. Try to be very gentle, tender and kind to her. Discover her love language and try to make the once a week very memorable for her. Trust me, she will increase the days per week.

• June 9, 2015 3:18 PM CEST

Basically, I think you should be very wise and patient in handling this issue. First you need to pray about this asking God for wisdom and believing He will grant you. Please dont try to act on impulse or based on how hurt you are. Dont also sweep this away or ignore it thinking you will try to cope. Dont cope least you get yourself into trouble. Not being sexually satisfied is very distracting. Try to be very gentle, tender and kind to her. Discover her love language and try to make the once a week very memorable for her. Trust me, she will increase the days per week.