Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have cried and begged. Now I dont know what to do

• June 14, 2015 7:08 AM CEST

We are both in UK, in courtship and wedding is just a few months away. Preparation was in high gear. He visited Nigeria to get to know my parents and by the time he returned to UK, He said he is no longer interested and gave no reasons. I have cried and begged. Now I don't know what to do. Please, advise.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at June 15, 2015 10:21 AM CEST
    • 6 posts
    June 15, 2015 9:37 AM CEST
    Something obviously happened in Nigeria. And until you know what made him change his mind, never assume you know. Stop crying and pray instead. And do all you can, respectfully and prayerfully, to get him to talk and say the truth. You may want to ask your parents how his visit to them went.
    This post was edited by Ayo D. at June 15, 2015 9:38 AM CEST
    • 13 posts
    June 15, 2015 10:24 AM CEST
    You need to know what happened before you can know how to deal with it. If he's not listening... Ask him this question that if it was him you're holding back from and not giving a clue to what is happening, how would he feel right now that the wedding preparation is in full gear.., he should keep you in the loop not in the dark and stop adding sentiments to his judgement