Forums » Couples

Is it okay to secretly admire my boss?

• June 14, 2015 7:11 AM CEST

Is it okay to secretly admire my boss? There  is nothing between us, but I just like his company and he seems to like mine too.

• June 14, 2015 10:02 AM CEST
    The most important thing in any person's life is their spiritual condition. It helps a great deal when we put first things first. So here we go:
    1) Is Jesus your Savior and Lord?
    2) What about him?
    If you or him are not sold out to Jesus, then there is no point admiring him. Why? Because Jesus is the first person we must admire. I am not saying you shouldn't admire him. Just make sure God is first in your life. I say this because mutual admiration will probably not remain like that. It is probably going to grow into a relationship.
    Now to your question, provided you two are good to go with my questions. I think it is ok if you secretly admire your boss but be sure to keep it professional while he is your boss. If you decide to take things further, then it may be in your best interest that you seek employment somewhere else so that there is no conflict of interest.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at June 14, 2015 10:05 AM CEST
    • 19 posts
    June 14, 2015 8:10 PM CEST
    Hmmm...na so e dey take start o.

Little by little an ocean is formed goes the common saying. Now its just about liking ur company. Next he wil say u understand him more than his wife. After, "my wife doesnt even have time for me"

Till... It wil reach "you satisfy me sexually more than my wife"

I beg u. Just withdraw d admiration.
    • 13 posts
    June 15, 2015 10:28 AM CEST
    Better keep it plain and simple or withdraw from him a while before the little admiration grows to something you never planned for cos consistency with him will be watering the admiration till it becomes an emotional strong feelings