Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

God Wants You To Prosper! Part 1

• 58 posts
    June 17, 2015 7:31 AM CEST

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers. In fact, I greatly rejoiced when [some of] the brethren from time to time arrived and spoke [so highly] of the sincerity and fidelity of your life, as indeed you do live in the Truth [the whole Gospel presents]. [3John 1:2-3 AMP]

Many articles and books have been written on the subject of positive thinking and success, but most of them deal only with the mental realm and lack a spiritual fit-in.

A little power exists in the mental realm and it can change you to some extent; but it takes more than mental assent or a mechanical action for you to prosper abundantly in all areas of life.

God’s word is spiritual motivation for the human spirit. It will build an image within you and bring you success in every area of your life – financially, spiritually, physically, and socially. These spiritual truths from the word of God can change your life.

However, diligence in God’s system is required from us to have and enjoy all that God has put in place for us.

God said through His prophet Hosea, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hos. 4:6).

And In Luke 16:8, Jesus said, The children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

This is true, but it ought not be. The children of the world should not be wiser than the children of light!

The children of the world have been diligent to find out how the world’s system operates. Then they operate the system.

The world’s system is plain: “Grab and hold! Whatever you get, keep! Work day and night. Seek for riches. Give yourself totally to your work.”

But God’s system is exactly opposite. Give, and it shall be given back to you[Luke 6:38]

...he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully (2 Cor. 6:9).

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil 4:19).

...godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (1 Tim. 4:8).

Godly men and women can and will prosper as they become diligent in God’s system. If you have been obedient to give, then you should be expecting to receive a better job, a raise, or a new direction in business.

Down through the years, many Christian have somehow decided that it is not God’s will for them to prosper on earth. They all believe it will be wonderful when they get to heaven. But we must deal with the “here and now.”

God’s word give us the wisdom for prosperity.

To be truly motivated to success, we first must know that it is God’s will for us to prosper!

Your prosperity is God's will! Let this truth settle in your heart!

I will continue from here tomorrow!

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus name!

WePrevail by His Word!

Rev. Tunde Afe

• 13 posts
    June 17, 2015 10:10 AM CEST
    Amen