Forums » Singles' Discussion

He insisted; since there are no jeru traps

• June 19, 2015 7:52 AM CEST

He insisted that we should be kissing since there are no jeru traps. should I agree with him?

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2015 5:04 PM CEST
    It may be difficult but the best thing to do is not to even attempt it because one thing will lead to another and you might not be able to control the outcome. Pls just try
    • 212 posts
    July 7, 2015 4:46 PM CEST

Hmmmmm.difficult one here.I would not advice you start it.Introduce him to kisses and huggs and let me read and get knowledge as you get. I must confess,it is a difficult place you are in

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2015 2:43 PM CEST

pls, do try and talk it out with him.to me the kiss is a trap already. just like one of the member said,  " It may be difficult but the best thing to do is not to even attempt it because one thing will lead to another and you might not be able to control the outcome ". thanks.

• 60 posts
    July 10, 2015 11:28 AM CEST
    First things first, are sure he's a believer, and mature? Because every mature individual should know that is the mother that gives birth to jeru trap. Simple solution, ask him "if the both of you can be doing the kissing even before your parents and pastors" the devil only hunts for precious souls be wise dear
    • 20 posts
    July 13, 2015 7:55 PM CEST
    1. What is the purpose of the Kissing? What's the objective? What do you plan to achieve with it? #QuickDownloads™101
    • 20 posts
    July 13, 2015 8:01 PM CEST
    2. Anything you cannot do before people you respect,should not be done behind them. It is for your own safety and long-term happiness. #QuickDownloads™101