Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

The Laughter of Faith!

• 58 posts
    June 24, 2015 8:20 AM CEST

Job 5:22. At destruction and famine you shall laugh!

If you are facing a problem today, rejoice. Praise God. Now understand what I am saying. You do not thank God for the problem. You thank God for the answer and for your victory.
    Job 5:22 gives some insight into God's attitude toward that kind of thinking: "At destruction and famine you shall laugh."

You cannot laugh at a problem until you know what God says about it. God is telling you not to laugh and rejoice because of the situation but to rejoice because of the answer to it. The answer can be found in the Word.

We read in Habakkuk 3:17:

"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail and fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls."

Many Christians stop reading at this point and begin to identify with failure. But that is not what he is saying. We need to read on. He says, Yet.... Yet means that he is not through talking.

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places." Habakkuk 3:18, 19

This is the proper mental attitude about famine, destruction and any other challenge for that matter.
    The man is saying, "I have a proper mental attitude. Even if these things do happen, it makes no difference. I will rejoice in the Lord. He is my salvation and He will make my feet like hinds' feet and I will jump right over the problem."

You do not overcome destruction and famine by isolating yourself from the problem and getting over into some kind of fantasy, pretending that the problem doesn't exist. You face the truth. Jesus said, "Your word is truth." (John 17:17)

The word "truth" means "the highest form of reality that exists." It is not what somebody else says about it. God's Word is truth and He said, You shall laugh at famine and destruction.

When you rejoice in the Lord, He becomes your strength. He will make your feet like hinds' feet and He will make you walk in high places. Because you have the assurance that, even though the pressure is on you, you can laugh at famine. You can laugh when it looks as though things are not working.

You can rejoice in the Lord because He is your strength. You can rejoice in The Lord because He has the final say about that situation!

Set out today rejoicing because all things are working together for your good!

Relax and Rejoice!

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you!

We Prevail By His Word!

• June 24, 2015 8:42 AM CEST
    He ll make my feet like hinds feet...Amen
  • June 24, 2015 4:05 PM CEST

Amen, I choose to rejoice because no matter what, ALL things are working togethre for my good. Glory, Halleluyah! 

• August 12, 2015 1:11 PM CEST

hahahahahahahahaha #laughing#

I will rejoice always in the Lord my God bcos He has the final say over my life. Glory to God

God bless you sir.