Forums » Singles' Discussion

He forced me into jeru trap!

• July 25, 2015 7:38 AM CEST

I went to greet him for the first time in his house and he forced me into jeru trap. I am seriously pissed off and I want to leave him. He says I am supposed to forgive and he won't do it again. What should I do?

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2015 11:59 AM CEST
    Based on what I understand, he did not rape you it was your consent so you are as guilty as he is. So I advice you both to acknowledge and confess your sins to God. And forgive yourselves. Next time do not meet him or allow him to meet you in a place prone to arouse temptations
    • 60 posts
    July 25, 2015 12:56 PM CEST
    Forcing could also imply rape, the truth is that all you need to do is inside you, no one can be your spirit, the Holy Spirit the bible said will guide you into all truth. No one here will live with you and the regret or joy if you don't forgive or forgive him. Listen to him (Spirit) he's speaking
    • 212 posts
    July 29, 2015 2:44 PM CEST

I do not really understand force. Like he raped you or delibrately made you succumb to having sex? I do not understand ..whatever the cse,i would advice you two stay away from each other for a while and talk to God and then follow your heart.