Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Authorized To Live In Victory! Part 2

• 58 posts
    July 25, 2015 7:53 AM CEST

Part Two

Ephesians 2:4-6 says:

"But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together...and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus..."

My dear friend, I told you yesterday that you have been authorized by God to win and live in perpetual victory. By that I mean that you have been given power, or divine authority, to rule over every situation and circumstance you encounter.

As part of the body of Christ, your position of authority is undeniable. It is incontestable! It is the by product of God's unmerited favor that is yours in Christ!

Ephesians 1:20-23 [AMP]says:

20]Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],

21]Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

22]And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church [a headship exercised throughout the church,

23]Which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all [for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself].

From the scriptures above, it is clear that as a believer, all things have been placed under your feet. In fact, you are so far above Satan and his demonic forces that he can't touch you unless you give him access.

Jesus has already conquered the devil, and you are seated in the same place of victory with Him!

In order to use your authority successfully, you will have to meditate on the Word of God until your heart is established on God's promises. This will produce faith in your spirit.

Then, when you speak the Word of God, power is released that causes things to change in your life. Glory!

The ability to rearrange situations and circumstances is in your mouth. The Scripture says that demons and sickness were banished from people's lives because of one word that Jesus spoke (Matt. 8:8-16, 32). That same power and authority lies in your mouth too.

Don't wait another day to start walking in your rightful place as a Christian. Meditate on the Word of God and become proficient at wielding the sword of the Spirit.

When you know who you are and Whose you are, nothing can come against you and succeed—that's what I call power!

This is your heritage in Christ Jesus! With this understanding, step out today and wield your authority over satan and his demons.

Wield your God-given authority over sickness and everything that isn't included in God's will for you!

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus name!

We Prevail by His Word!

• August 10, 2015 1:56 PM CEST

yes sir. bless you sir