Forums » Singles' Discussion

Can we fall in love on KHC?

• July 28, 2015 7:37 AM CEST

Can we fall in love on KHC? Somebody has been trying to chat me up. Should I cooperate?

• July 28, 2015 8:20 AM CEST
    I need on amswer question
    • 11 posts
    July 28, 2015 8:40 AM CEST
    If it's a girl trying to toast you, run!

If you're a girl and it's a guy trying to chat you up, read on:

KHC is a unique site. However, if you consider meeting people here, it is subject to the same uncertainties like online dating sites.
    Many people have found true love online. Many have also met their destruction through destiny destroyers that they met online.
    The best way to get in love (falling in love is a dangerous thing, you may break a leg) is on a visual relational level, with somebody you have seen, studied, admired, considered, prayed about, and that you are convinced about.
    Online love is easy, but there are many wolves in sheep clothing.
    Don't be deceived by seeming spiritual eloquence and coherence.
    What people say is generally different from what they do....
    People lie...
    And there are always weeds among the crops...
    ....a faithful man, who can find?....
    Generally, a guy who looks for love online is a particular kind of guy....
    Above all, pray for direction, he could just be the one...
    This post was edited by Victor Olayemi at July 28, 2015 4:04 PM CEST
  • July 28, 2015 9:08 AM CEST

• 212 posts
    July 28, 2015 10:53 AM CEST

Nothing wrong with it. All you need do is apply the same rules you would apply if you had to date physically. As far as people meet on a platform,there must be communication which coud lead to a serious relationship. It is okay. Just ensure you pray about him and also see him physically before you fall in love.Feeling could develop through chat but true love arise out of knowledge. You must get to know people before falling in love with them

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at July 29, 2015 2:14 PM CEST
  • July 28, 2015 11:13 AM CEST

For me NO GO AREA!!!!!!!!!!!

• 60 posts
    July 28, 2015 2:14 PM CEST
    I think the right question should we befriend or date? Because falling in love is another level all together, you don't fall in love with some one you don't know anything about, but with friendship, you can get to know the person. This is a church just like your local church, so can't you befriend somebody from your local church? We must be guided by our spirit in we do, that's the surest way of living, but you must have trained and known your to void of fleshly emotions.