Forums » Singles' Discussion

I don't know how to ask her out

• August 11, 2015 7:45 AM CEST

I really love a lady in the choir, but I don't know how to ask her out because she is so beautiful and I am afraid of rejection. Please, advise!

• August 11, 2015 3:18 PM CEST
    my advice is you should be her friend first. its somehow for you to just ask her out like that. Get to knw her first and u'll be amazed at how things may later unfold for you too. plus its when you become her friend dat u'll knw whether she's engaged or not. so dont just wish, act too. God will help you
    This post was edited by stephanie olasupo at August 11, 2015 3:19 PM CEST
    • 60 posts
    August 11, 2015 4:44 PM CEST
    First are you part of the choir or just a church member? If you are a part of the choir, then its easier by always engaging her on choir stuffs, better still you must be good what you do singing I mean, after rehearsals bring up matters to discuss like what you think about the song how the instrumentalist would have played, just keep it plain and regular, that is how friendship starts and over time you'll know if you are on the same path as regards purpose. But if you're not in the choir, that's another ball game, because ladies can be smart when they sense you're becoming too regular or close, especially if don't like your dress sense or looks or something, but won't mind all those things when you are a friend, so you have to get close not as regular as you would if were to be in the same department. But you must be real and yourself don't be who you are not, know your worth and be self confident. There's only two outcomes you end up as friends or not whichever way you are still you. There's one way that always works, see it like going to tell your sister to be your friend
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at August 11, 2015 4:53 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 12, 2015 10:42 AM CEST

They have said it all. Friensdhip first and ask questions from mutual friends if you have any at all.

• August 14, 2015 6:17 PM CEST
    Yes ..Ladies always flow better with someone who is their friend or talk often with..nor just a stranger walking up..So be her friend first, you could even start with a compliment.